Having clear terms and conditions of trade will ensure the smooth running of your business. From website terms covering the use of your business site, to payment terms making all due dates and amounts explicit and clear, the right terms of trade can make a huge difference to your bottom line. Start your business off the right way with a comprehensive credit management package.
Do you want to make sure your money is in your account?
Do you want to have a clear legal relationship with your customer?
Do you want to be able to collect debts in a simple straightforward and effective manner?
Terms Of Trade Documentation
It is essential that you have effective Terms of Trade with your customers from the beginning of your relationship with them. If your competitors have correctly worded Terms of Trade in place and you do not, then you are at a distinct disadvantage. You could be working for nothing while your competitors are paid on time.
Because every business is different, individually tailored terms and conditions are essential. Documentation supplied by EC Credit Control has been developed in conjunction with appropriately qualified legal practitioners throughout Australia. All documentation will include your logo and any other specific information that your business requires.
Advantages of Terms of Trade Documents
Having correct terms and conditions in place will mean;
- They will help protect against the loss of profit
- Provide indemnity from potential liabilities
- Enable charges to be imposed for late payment
- Provide the advantage of reservation of title until goods are paid for (available in most circumstances where goods are sold)
- improve cash flow and reduce the cost of monitoring payments
- Ease of resolving disputes and unpaid accounts.
EC Credit Control has a range of template documentation for your business including:
- Terms & Conditions of Trade Documentation
- Credit Application forms
- Work Authorisation forms
- Quotation forms
- Sales Order forms
- Personal Guarantees and Indemnities
- Estimate and Variation forms
EC Credit Control provides a comprehensive conditions service that will ensure you are covered for:
- Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA)
- Registering Security Interests
- Privacy Act 1988
- Fair Trading Acts
- Competition and Consumer Act
- Time limit for defects
- Recovery of Costs, Expenses and Interest
Our Terms of Trade templates are reviewed by an independent law firm. We are not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice and we recommend that you seek your own legal advice on the Terms of Trade contract.
If you require a specialised or personalised Terms of Trade contract, we can refer you to an independent law firm who will engage and liaise with you directly and provide you with legal advice.