Here is how to load a debt from Xero to EC Credit Control.
Once you have successfully connected your EC Credit Control account to Xero you can then load any debts directly from Xero to EC Credit Control. This means no typing or uploading invoices that you may have otherwise have had to do.
Firstly, you must log in to the EC Credit Control portal.
The portal is located here.
If you haven’t already connected to Xero you will need to do so as per our support article.
Once logged in the steps to take are as follows:
- Click on “My Details”
- Click on “Connect to Xero”
- Authenticate with your Xero credentials
- Click on “Allow Access”
- Click on “Load a Debt”
- Tick the box to agree to our terms and conditions
- Click on “Load from Xero”
- The list of accounts receivable is displayed with the oldest at the top.
- Select the invoice(s) to load for debt collection by ticking the box next to each invoice (if multiple invoices are selected per customer they will be accumulated).
- Click on Submit
- Job done!
We will then pull your customer data from your Xero account (including a copy of the invoice) and immediately load it into our system for collection. Sit back and relax knowing that the experts are doing their best to collect your overdue accounts.
From that point we will be in touch throughout our collection process.